Saturday, August 18, 2012

2012 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 10

I can't believe this day is here already. :( The last day of the Artisan Finalist blog hop. It's been so fun posting these projects everyday and I hope you've enjoyed seeing them! Did you just come from Connie's blog? Wasn't her last project yummy?

Well, for the last card I have to show you from my entry I stayed true to my My Digital Studio heart. This card is completely digital and I did a square card because I love being different! On this one I also designed the inside of the card which made it extra fun, I think.

Well, I'm off to my 20-year class reunion tonight and plan to have a really fun time. And the blog hop may be over but I still have PLENTY of projects I've hoarded to share with you next week so come back!

Now off you go to Melissa Stout's blog where I'm sure you will find an absolutely amazing project waiting for you! Thanks so much for visiting this week and if you want to continue on with the hop and forgot where you were, here's the road map!


1. Connie Collins
2. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)
3. Melissa Stout
4. Amy O'Neill
5. Sandie Connor
6. Amy Rogers
7. Mercedes Weber
8. Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin
9. Mindy Bingamon


3 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Great MDS card!

Tara Bourgoin said...

What a pretty MDS project! I've loved seeing all your projects on this hop :)

Amy Rogers said...

Very nice card using MDS. I've really enjoyed seeing all of your projects - thanks for sharing!