Thursday, August 16, 2012

2012 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 8

Hello and welcome back to the Artisan Finalist blog hop for Day 8! Can you believe we're down to the last few projects? I know I can't! I've seen so much amazing stuff this week - and I've heard that the Artisan winners will be starting their blog hop shortly too so the inspiration will go on and on! If you just came from Connie's blog, thanks for hopping along! Wasn't her project beautiful?

For today I'm sharing another of my scrapbook pages (we had to make 3). This one was my digital page created with My Digital Studio using the Summer Smooches designer series paper that I {love!}. If you've been following my MDS blog hop posts you will probably know my stuff just isn't this busy. Ever. :) But I liked it when I was finished, so I went with it. Not sure if the business helped me or hurt me, but that's alright. I do love how it turned out.

I'll be back again in the morning with my post for the MDS blog hop, but until then hop on to the other ladies in the Artisan Finalist Hop below, your next stop will be the wonderfully talented Melissa Stout! Thank you so much for stopping by today. :)


1. Connie Collins
2. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)
3. Melissa Stout
4. Amy O'Neill
5. Sandie Connor
6. Amy Rogers
7. Mercedes Weber
8. Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin
9. Mindy Bingamon

4 comments:

Amy O said...

What a great page, Holly! I love the bright pops of color and the photos are so good!

Amy Rogers said...

Beautiful page Holly. Love the bright colors and it doesn't feel too busy to me. You take beautiful photos to work with!

Connie Collins said...

Very fun and trendy page. I love it.

Kimberly said...

AMAZING!!! Just a fantastic layout.