Saturday, August 4, 2012

Holiday Open House


You're invited to a Stampin' Up! Holiday Open House on Sunday, August 12th from 2:00 - 4:00 pm. Be sure to stop by for:

  • Pick up your NEW Holiday Mini Catalog
  • Make a Halloween and a Christmas project to take home with you
  • Look through hundreds of card samples for inspiration (may want to bring your camera!)
  • Information on upcoming classes
  • Munch on some yummy treats
  • Be eligible to win some fun prizes

I only ask that you RSVP by posting a comment to this post, the Facebook event page here, or email me at holly@hollystamps.com so I know how many make n' take projects to prepare!

Not local but still want in on the fun?
Any online orders of over $25 made through my online store on Sunday will be eligible for the Open House prize drawings AND I will mail you the completed make n' take projects! It's as close to being here as you can get!

Hope to see you (or hear from you!) soon!

No comments: