Sunday, August 26, 2012

How-to Video - Stampin' Up! Fabric Flowers

I think I may have been one of the last demo's to hop on the fabric bandwagon. Funny, since I love to sew. But I love to sew on PAPER. Not fabric. And since all of the patterns on Stampin' Up's fabric is also on their paper, I thought "Well, wouldn't that just be silly to have the paper AND the fabric?"

Thank goodness I've come to my senses. You can quote me on this, "I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE FABRIC." So much that it scares me just a little. I've been playing with it all so much that I created a little video for you showing how I made this fun little fabric flower with only four "ingredients".


If you haven't tried the Designer Fabric yet, now would be a great time to play around with it and see what fun things YOU can come up with!

PS - I apologize for the sometimes shakiness of the video, it was filmed by Audrey who only did it if I made a deal with her to show her how to use my sewing machine when she was finished. (and a sewing monster was born!)




No comments: