Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stippled Blossoms Love!

I looked at the Stippled Blossoms stamp set in the catalog and thought "Eh..." and I'm a HUGE lover of flower stamp sets. So I didn't buy it. Then I went to convention where they used it in one of my classes and

BAM!

I fell in love. Hard. When I got home, I had to get it. Immediately. And I love, love, love it. Can't stop using it! We did this card for a workshop a few weeks ago. The background uses the En Francias background stamp, and the banner is from another new favorite set of mine, the Decorate A Daisy stamp set.

I embossed a little, inked a little, and sewed a little. I used Island Indigo and Pool Party for the flower, and Old Olive and Always Artichoke for the leaves, stem and greeting, and Crumb Cake for the cardstock and the background stamp ink. Oh, and I dimensional'd the "Thank You" banner.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look today! I've been off the blogging grid for a few days, I started back to school Monday and the kids started today so I've been knee (OK, neck!) deep in school paperwork, organizing, lesson plans, etc. It's been fun but I can't wait for the weekend! :)