Friday, August 24, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Postcards!




It's Friday, it's Friday! And you know what time day it is - My Digital Studio blog hop day!

This week I challenged the talented MDS blog hop crew to create a postcard. It could be any theme, etc. the only requirement that it just be a postcard.

I've been wanting to design a digital "Thank You" postcard to give out to my customers for years now, and just never got around to doing it. Well, thanks to the MDS challenge I finally did.

For this card I used my favorite kit, the Spring Break II kit for my embellishments and background papers. Then I used the First Edition kit and the Staples and Stitching kit, and on the back the little "Made just for you" stamp is from the Creatively Yours digital stamp set. And now that all of our printed digital items are 31% off until September 14th, I'm excited to finally get these printed! At that price, it's silly not to!

Now I'm off to check out the other MDS blog hoppers and I can't wait to see what postcards they've come up with! I'm sure you'll want to check them out too, don't forget to click on the names/links below to see more digital inspiration in postcard form!

No comments: