Friday, November 9, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Holiday Goodness!

I *LOVE* the holidays! Wouldn't I a person with the name of Holly who was named after Christmas (even though I was born in May!) HAVE to love the holidays? Yes! So I love this week's holiday challenge.

I've been overdosing it on scrapbook pages lately so I wanted to do something a little different. When I saw the "Tags" template on MDS (speaking of MDS, have you downloaded your new complete MDS update yet?) I knew I wanted to make some! How fun would little MDS tags on your gifts be?

This first one -->
uses the Christmas Cocoa II kit (love the papers in this one!)


My husband makes the best homemade Chex Mix the weekend before Thanksgiving that we give out to family and friends in little tins and I thought these tags would be great to put on the tins.

This second tag uses some of my favorite holiday papers, from the Wintergreen Digital Paper Pack and the Snowflake Trimmings punch kit. I love how festive these are, they're getting me in the Christmas spirit already (all I need now is a little bit of that homemade chex mix!)

Be sure to visit the other blog hoppers today and get your MDS Holiday on! :)




No comments: