Friday, November 30, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sketch!

Oh, I am SO late getting my post up today! I figured out a little too late that my blog post for today posted to my writing blog by accident. That's what I get for having two different blogs at one time. UGH! Well, it's late now but here it is!

We had a sketch to do from here:  I love sketches and pages with lots of photos, so I thought I'd do one of a collage of Audrey baby pictures. She was such a cute little bald baby - we had a good time looking at all of these last night while I was working on the page.

I used a lot of cardstock, ribbon and some overlay stamps on this page, and the title was just made up of all kinds of fonts (love!)

Hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to visit the other MDS Blog hoppers today and see what they did with this fun sketch!


No comments: